- Make an effort to Blink 300 times a day: People who are between the age of 20 to 40 blink about 20 times per minute. However, when people are staring at the computer screen, the blinking number will be reduced to 4 to 5 times per minute. Because of the shortage of tear secretion, the eyes will have symptom of dryness and austerity. Therefore, the blink of eyes is very important for eyes protection. Generally speaking, blinking 300 times a day is not only contributing to tear secretion and alleviate the symptoms of dryness and austerity, but also clean eyes. All of these are good for easing eye fatigue. In addition, the hot water, hot towels or steam bath, such as smoked eyes, can promote the eye fatigue much more than promoting the blood circulation of the eye.
- Eyeball compression method: Close eyes and push the eye with the index finger, middle finger, ring finger gently in rotation. Do not push for too long time with hard rubbing pressure. It is better about 20 seconds to stop.
- Press the forehead: knead with the hands of the central three fingers from the forehead to the temple in rotation, and then forcefully push temple with the forefinger. The bottom of eyes will be feeling uncomfortable. Repeat doing that 3 to 5 times.
- Glabella compression method: Push gently with the thumb abdominal below the eyebrows and the root in rotation. Repeat doing that 3 times, first the right eye and then the left one. During that, please don’t shake your head.
- Eat more nutritious food for eyes:
- Modern medical research shows that the vitamin and the occurrence of diseases of the eye have a very close relationship. Excessive use of eyes needs more vitamins and minerals. Reasonable to add the eyes of the nutrients required for eye protection is very important. Therefore, experts recommend ophthalmology, people who have eye fatigue should pay attention to the balance of diet and nutrition. They should eat more than usual of coarse grains, cereals, green vegetables, potato, beans, fruit contains vitamins, protein and cellulose food. Dry eyes are lack of mucus, which can easily moisten the eyes of the phenomenon of fatigue. Vitamin A or B in gourd carrot can supply of mucus has great relevance. In addition to vitamin B6, vitamin C and zinc can also be added to help solve the problem of dry eyes.
To read more click here20/20 Eyeglass Superstore is a family owned and operated business with locations in Orlando, Melbourne and Orange City. This Spring, the folks at 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore are sharing tips on how to keep your eyes healthy.Visit your local 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore or make an appointment with our in-house independent optometrist. We look forward to seeing you soon.