- Turn off any harsh lights. It’ll make it easier for your eyes to focus.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Run cold water over a small towel big/small enough for your face. Squeeze it out completely and fold it accordion style.
- Relax on a bed or sofa. Lay the towel over your eyes, so it’s covering both of them.
- Take it off after 2-7 minutes. Your eyes will feel loads better.
- Stretch to increase blood circulation and to ease any soreness or cramps.
- Listen to upbeat music that you enjoy.
- Exercise moderately to increase blood flow.
- Eat something with a little “zing” in it. (See tips section for details.)
Read the original article on wikihow.com
20/20 Eyeglass Superstore is a family owned and operated business with locations in Orlando, Melbourne and Orange City. This Spring, the folks at 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore are sharing tips on how to keep your eyes healthy.
The most important thing you can do to keep your eyes healthy is to get an annual eye examination. You may need to go more often if you have an eye disease such as Glaucoma.
Each 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore has an Independent Optometrist. Walk-ins are welcome. All we ask is that you come 20 minutes early so we can complete all of the required paperwork. Contact us for more information.
Visit your local 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore or make an appointment with our in-house independent optometrist. We look forward to seeing you soon.