- You experience a change in vision in one or both eyes, such as blurring, double vision, blind spots, flashing lights or floaters.
- In your eyes, you experience pain, persistent irritation, itching, discharge or the sensation of a foreign body.
- You have had recurrent conjunctivitis, or red eyes.
- You experience problems with too many or too few tears.
- You are currently taking steroids orally for any other condition.
- You have a growth on the eyelid or the eyelid is incorrectly positioned.
- You are diabetic.
Read the original aritcle on lighthouse.org
If you are facing eye problem visit us at 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore, With 3 convenient locations in Winter Park, Melbourne and Orange City, 20/20 Eyeglass offers friendly service, quality eye care and a collection of over 4,000 frames for the whole family to choose from.
Each location has its own independent optometrist and in house lab so that you can be in and out with your new glasses in as little as one hour. Family owned and operated, our friendly staff will help you with all of your eyecare needs and find the frames for your face at a price you can afford.
Visit us today at a store near you or schedule an appointment online!