If your peepers could use some help, here are three nifty all-natural formulas to reduce eye puffiness, Baggy eyes. We also include a great tip for enhancing your eyelashes without mascara.
1. Slice 1/4 cucumber in very thin slices.
2. Spritz your eye area with water. Lie down and place several of the thin cucumber slices on each eyelid. Allow them to remain in place for around 10 minutes.
1. Slice 1/4 raw potato in very thin slices.
2. Spritz your eye area with water. Lie down and place several potato slices on each eyelid. For best results, allow to remain for 10 minutes or more
To Thicken Eyelashes
1. Dab a cotton swab with castor bean oil. Apply to lashes.
2. The oil may be allowed to remain on lashes all day. Repeated use will help lashes to become healthier and thicker.
To view the original article click here.
If you are facing eye problem like puffy eyes and baggy eyes, it is always a good idea to consult your eye doctor, so drop in at 20/20 EyeGlass Superstore we are always ready to help you anytime. We also have Independent Optometrists located on site who will be happy to examine your vision. Walk-in’s are welcome but we ask that you come 15 minutes prior to your desired appointment time.