1. If your brows are messy and unruly, apply a clear brow shaper AFTER color application.
2. If you have a lot of under-eye darkness, skip lining the lower lash line as it will only draw attention to the problem.
3. Always curl your lashes before you apply mascara, otherwise you may break your lashes.
4. The glass in your frames can highlight under-eye discoloration and darkness.
5. If you have redness around your eyes, stay away from shadows with red or purple undertones.
6. The color of your eyeshadow shouldn’t compete with the color of your glasses.
7. When you have a mix of confident colors on your hair, lips and frames, keep your eye makeup simple.
To read the article click here.
Our eye is an amazing organ that most of us rely on every waking moment of the day.
Drop into 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore for all your eye care needs. We have a frame for every face and a price for any budget. We also have Independent Optometrists located on site who will be happy to examine your vision. Walk-in’s are welcome but we ask that you come 15 minutes prior to your desired appointment time.