You rely on them from the moment you wake up to when you turn off the lights at night. But are you really giving your eyes the care they deserve?
Here’s What not to do to make sure your vision stay healthy well into your golden days.
1. Sleeping In Contact Lenses
2. Touching And Rubbing Your Eyes
3. Not Getting Your Eyes Check Annually
4. Staring at Devices All Day Long
5. Appling Eyeliner To Your Waterline
6. Sleeping In your Makeup
7. Using Expired Solution to Clean Your Lenses
8. Relying on Redness-Reducing Drops
9. Not Wearing Sunglasses
Read the original article at abcnews.com written by Amanda Macmillian
The human eye is an amazing organ that most of us rely on every waking moment of the day. From morning till night, our vision allows us to see beautiful Florida sunsets, our beloved family and much more. Here at 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore, our main goal is to keep you up-to-date on everything related to eye care and eye health.