Follow these tips to ensure a safe and comfortable trip for you and your eyes.
1. Bring a back-up pair of eyeglasses.
2. Ask your eye doctor for a sample of cleaning solution. During travel, it’s easy to smudge your glasses, especially when traveling with pets or small children.
3.Carry a small eyeglass repair kit in case your glasses become lose or need adjusting.
4.If you have your current prescription with you, at least you can avoid the expense of another eye examination.
1. Pack an extra contact lens case.
2. Don’t forget your eyeglasses.
3. Bring contact lens re-wetting drops.
4. Bring your eye doctor’s business card or contact information. An updated copy of your contact lens prescription.
20/20 Eyeglass Superstore® keeps you updated on various eye diseases ,eye conditions and eye problem that can cause you harm and shares various tips about eye care with you.Drop in at any convenient location at Orlando, Melbourne or Orange City for an eye exam by an Independent Doctor of Optometry.
Read the original article at vision.about.com
Photo Credit: Geteyesmart.org