Are your glasses too big or too small or dark or pale for your face. This article will show how to pick the right glasses for your face.
- Consider the size of your head.
- If you have a small head then you want to choose glasses that are smaller instead of the bigger glasses.
- And if you have a bigger head then buy bigger glasses (But not too big). Because you don’t want them flopping all over your face.
- Look at your complexion.
- Now if you have a very pale face go for a more neutral colour Like pink or a light purple.
- If you have a skin tone that’s in the middle, go for a colour like green blue or brown,
- And now if you have a darker face, go for a more darker colour like black or, Dark purple and make sure (if you want) to include a pattern.
To read the original article click here.Here’s our guide on the top 3 most wearable eyeglass trends for 2013. Drop in to any 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore location and pick up a couple pairs that are hot off the summer runways. On a side note, we’re currently offering a special deal on designer frames: Get 20% off your first pair and your second pair is free. Designers include Coach, Armani and Burberry.Like fashion, frame designs change every season. 2013 has brought us some amazing looks including over sized frames, rimless specs and the classic horn-rimmed. If you’re interested in purchasing a pair, please drop by any 20/20 Eyeglass Location and speak with one of our associates. We look forward to seeing you soon!